My blog is 1 today.
I've been blogging for a year now. There were a lot of sweet memories here and some bad ones too. But I've made new friends here and it was a blessing for me.
In the span of 1 year time, I have managed to create 2 blogs. You know why I had to close the old one and moved here. Well, through blogging, I got to learn the hard way. It was painful when someone close to you stabbed u in the back. But whats past is past.
If I was not in this blogging world, I would never knew that she had betrayed me.
Enough said.
Today is a day for me to be joyful as I am still in this blogging world. I may not be able to update my blog on a daily basis. But I will try my best to write whenever possible.
Hopefully, this blog will be a journal of my life for as long as it may be...
So Happy 1 Year Old to Disturbia's Matters of The Heart....


selamat hari ulang tahun blog yg pertama kak rihen :)
ReplyDeletei like to read ur english writting. satu yg dayah tak pandai adalah menulis in fully english. bercakap lg senang rasanya dr menulis.
but i really admire urs. boleh ajor dayah tak ? :)
dah setahun yer..moga terus membelog..
ReplyDeleteHappy besday blog kak rihen! ehehehhe
ReplyDeletedayah...
ReplyDeletethanks... akak rasa writing akak biasa jer.. malu plak ada org puji kata best... hehehe... nak blajar boleh jer.. tapi apa yg akak nak ajar ek??? hehehehe...
elis...
Insyaallah... kalau ada kelapangan n idea
wiween...
thanks...
rihen,
ReplyDeleteblog pun ada bday ek? hmmm... okla tu!
ajor dayah writing :)
ReplyDelete