Been a bit bz this weekend. Yesterday was my dad's birthday. We didn't have any celebration at home coz he had decided to celebrate it with his friends at the surau.
So the whole of Saturday, me and mom cooked some Mee Udang for the feast. My dad took the Mee Udang to surau after Isyak prayers. It was easier to have the feast there than at home where we have to do all the washing up later on. So that was how I spent my Saturday. Thought of marking all the exam papers at nite. But later that nite, I was so tired that I just spent my time in front of the lappy (Facebooking).
My Sunday was not productive as I was still tired and a bit lazy...hehehehe.. but I managed to mark some of the exam papers.... still a lot more left... need to clear my thoughts for a while, so I decided to update this blog with no specific events ...
Been thinking of changing the blog's title for a while. So I've decided to changed the title today. Maybe this is the permanent one or maybe it will be changed again... I, myself am not sure... just go with the flow.... I guess...
Need to pen off now before I go on and on about everything and nothing...
Till later... daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments:
Post a Comment
WHAT SAY U